My Dog Is My Relationship Coach - Maureen Scanlon

My Dog Is My Relationship Coach

My Dog Is My Relationship Coach
  • Maureen Scanlon
  • Nonfiction
  • Self-Help
  • 18-Jan-2021

Are you in pursuit of your lifetime love?

Ask yourself:

Do I have the time and energy to invest in a relationship?

Do I hold on to anger or pain about a past relationship?

Am I committed to see the truth about a person and not what I want it to be?

Am I a good catch? Do I bring full confidence of who I am to the table?

Explore the answers to these questions and more in My Dog Is My Relationship Coach, a guide to relationships that takes its lead from the pets in our lives and the unconditional love they offer.

In our search for love, companionship, and "the one," we oftentimes lose sight of our true selves and what we deeply desire in a life partner. This book will help you to see clearly what it takes to heal yourself, enhance your marriage or romantic relationships, and realize the whole person you were meant to be while in a relationship or searching for that perfect mate. With tips, examples, and anecdotes, this guide shares the meaning, clarity, and deep connections that enhance the journey of finding or loving "our person."

Maureen Scanlon

Maureen Scanlon is the founder and CEO of Maureen Scanlon Life Coaching. She is an author, relationship expert, motivational speaker, positive change integrator, and spiritual coach who has successfully helped many people, from experienced professionals to young adults, make positive changes to overcome past experiences and negative thinking. When Maureen is not working to change the world, you can find her at home relaxing in Mesa, Arizona, with her husband, Dennis, and her furry babies, Jade and Brodie. She is also the mother of three adult children and grandmother to three grandchildren whom she adores.